Daughter

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 6 Comments A + a -


The letter for this week is the letter D
I thought I'd write about my daughter
My sweet pea


She wrote me this letter
My remorseful and sweet daughter
It gave me reason to believe her
And not give up on her




My friends told me to give up
And just let social services pick up
They said I had enough
Of my daughter's messing up

But I am  still very hopeful
As long as daughter's being truthful
With help we can pick up the pieces
Till this bad nightmare ceases

ABC Wednesday, gratitude blog

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

6 comments

Write comments
Leslie:
AUTHOR
February 3, 2016 at 10:05:00 AM MST delete

Never give up! I had to make some hard decisions with regard to one of my daughters but it finally worked out well in the end. Our love is stronger than ever!

Leslie
abcw team

Reply
avatar
MelodyK
AUTHOR
February 3, 2016 at 10:54:00 AM MST delete

Never give up on your child... listen to your heart always... she knows best!

I had my troubles with our childeren, 'lost' sight of my daughter sadly enough but i never give up hope. I sure do not wish for any mother to 'loose' a child in this kind of way.

Have a nice abc-day / - week
♫ M e l ☺ d u ♫ (abc-w-team)

Reply
avatar
February 3, 2016 at 2:46:00 PM MST delete

If you give up, she will never find her way back to where she needs to be.

Reply
avatar
Ira
AUTHOR
February 3, 2016 at 9:55:00 PM MST delete

That is the true spirit of life "never Give up"!

Reply
avatar
Gattina
AUTHOR
February 4, 2016 at 9:16:00 AM MST delete

I would never give up even if the whole world tells me to do so !

Reply
avatar
February 8, 2016 at 4:35:00 AM MST delete

This is very touching, very useful.

ROG, ABCW

Reply
avatar

I would love to read your comments.