Ten Things of Expertise

Sunday, August 02, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

dog, costume,blog
Dog Velvet wearing a tiger outfit
Everyone is expert good at something. I would not say, “expert” as expert seems to be a strong word to me. “Good” is a word I am comfortable with about myself.

So, what am I good at?

  1. Relaxing, meditating, getting to sleep without difficulty :)
  2. Eating
  3. Laughing and making a clown out of my dogs
  4. Doing a great exercise with the little time I have (seven-minute workout? HIIT? A jog? Taking the stairs at work?)
  5. Watching what I eat without diet and staying within a normal BMI
  6. Praying while driving.
  7. Cooking with what I have in the fridge without recipes and coming out with new tastes.
  8. Nursing, the profession, I mean. I learn to be flexible and I still learn more everyday.
  9. Long driving. I drove all the way to Las Vegas with my young teens. That was 12-hours drive.
  10. Staying sane as a single parent of teens and dogs, maintaining a full-time job.

I will talk about what I am not good at later as a procrastinator . . . much much later.

What are you good at?

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.