Tardiness: A Bad Habit That is Hard to Break

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

I have a confession to make.

I have this one bad habit affecting my job review.  I am chronically tardy in 2014.  I have gotten better the last few weeks but the other day, I was late by a minute.  By the time I clocked in, it was 7:01.  I got pretty close but if I only left fifteen minutes early from home,  I would unlikely have this issue.

Reasons for Tardiness

  1. Laziness. It has been hard getting up.  
  2. Exhaustion.  My body gets tired overnight thinking about my teens.  
  3. Depression and Anxiety. My depression and anxiety hit especially at night when my mind is not busy with work but I cannot keep my worries getting in the way that I let it affect my job.
  4. Work Overload.  I have too many things to do before work.

I posted about hypnosis therapy before to fix procrastination. Here is a video that is free for use.  It seems pretty good.  Let's try it.

Do you have a habit that is hard to break? What do you do to fix it?

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.