New Year, New Reasons to be Thankful

Sunday, January 04, 2015 0 Comments A + a -

Here is my first ten reasons (or eleven?) to be thankful this New Year of 2015. 
It amazes me, no matter how hard the weeks have been, I still have at least ten things to feel grateful for. . . 



Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus
Paul says this wine will expire in my home because I drink wine so little.
I asked, "why rush something good?"




Some random snack at work, gift, of course.



The dollar fifty snack from--guess where?
I am thankful for this cheap snack.
(My daughter and I ordered the same thing).




The seven-dollar large Pho soup, Paul and I shared.
Guess who had the bigger share?

Thank you, Wally, for making me laugh and refusing to wear your Happy New Year head band.

I don't have to tell you that the Pho soup tasted very good.
Thanks, Paul, for not wasting a drop.

She simply won't face the camera.   I wonder why.

Thanks to this labeler, I will be organized again.
(wishful thinking)
Sniff, sniff.
Contrary to their belief, there is no treat in this package.
Thanks for helping me open the package anyway.

Thanks to the beautiful fireworks on this cold New Year's Day.

Thanks, Paul, for letting me drag you here.
Thanks, daughter, for going with us.
 --------------

What are you thankful for?

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.