Shake Up the Happiness: It's Time to be Thankful

Saturday, December 27, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

This is my week's Ten Things of Thankful


Click to play. 
You know you want to watch this and hear the catchy tune.
Thanks to this video. It made my "week."
I chose to feel happy.


Shake it up, shake up the happiness
Wake it up, wake up the happiness
Come on all, it's Christmas time
Shake it up, 
shake up the happiness
Wake it up, 
wake up the happiness
Come on all, 
it's Christmas time
Ho, ho, ho,Ho, ho, ho,
It's Christmas time




moving display train
The closest video I captured from the
"Train" video is this display at a store.
 I don't have little kids to enjoy this with so a picture would suffice.



What is better than a free dessert?
One that is cut for you by someone who loves you.
Thanks Paul.


I later joined her on this side of the house.
She knows the warmest spot.
Thanks, Velvet, for the company.
Denver Building Holiday lights
Thanks to the downtown Christmas lighting. 
You make my drive home, through the otherwise busy street, relaxing. 
I look forward to driving through here every night.


A corner in the hospital at work reminds me what Christmas is all about.


Thanks to the wonderful years, old hospital.
 I had great memories with you.


Welcome new hospital, same name, but all new stuff.
I plan to create new memorable experiences with you.




Thank you, Auntie, for the 12 Days of Christmas plates.




Happy Holidays, from Carin and Paul.
What are you thankful for?


Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.