Wishing Not to Change Anything

Monday, October 20, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

W
fall leaves colorful woman blog
I gathered a few leaves from the ground.
Aren't they beautiful?
ishing I could do things differently put me in a bit of depressive mood.  Why think about changing something of the past that already happened and cannot be undone?  It seems pointless and it will just pinch my heart.
I want to focus instead on what I want to change now and in the future.  I can I make things better for me?






overgrown plants popular woman blog
This is just a few days ago. Today the leaves
in the tree are all yellow.

Fall trees neighborhood popular woman blog
Change can be beautiful. I love yellow, happy, and bright.

I have a vision towards self-improvement, to continue looking for the beauty in life, to hope, to dream, and to work towards my aspirations.

How about you?  What do you want to change in your life now?
If you like this post, get updates.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.