See? I Had a Good Day at Work

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


I worked my 12-hour shift today.  It is my first day since I have heard about one patient who complained about me, who would not say why but wanted “to fire me if given a chance.”  Anyway, I have recovered from the disappointment after a few “days off” as I could not remember the patient and what it was that I did or did not do.
  

If anything, it makes me inspired to push myself to become a better nurse, to ask the patients, and relatives at least twice if there are any more questions, or needs I can answer or meet. 

Today was a busy day.  I had three patients total, one patient, I transferred to another floor in the middle of the day.  Nobody complained.  Everybody seemed satisfied.

Paul asked me tonight if I see date most of my patients.  I answered, “No, only the ones who does not like me.”

Okay, that was a sick joke.


If you like this post, get updates.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.