Holiday Fitness Plan Day 3: How to Avoid Hunger on a Diet

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

After that rapid heart rate I experienced one day on last weeks’ hospital  tour from dehydration, I made it a habit to force myself to drink.  I drink at least a full glass before meals now too.  It helps to fill my stomach too, and I think I eat less, or at least, I reach the feeling of satiety faster.  
 
                                       

Another filler trick that I practice is to eat more veggies.  If you notice, I eat a lot of spinach. 
Drinking water and eating more veggies help avoid rumbly belly. It's true.

Here is my yesterday's food and exercise diary.


The best part of this breakfast is the whipped cream
in my coffee.


Excluding the rice, all these food make up for the Filipino
dish, Kare-kare (peanut stew).
I love biscotti. To me it's like a chocolate bar.








Have a delicious filling day.


If you like this post, get updates.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.