Beanie Hat

Sunday, January 24, 2016 9 Comments A + a -


I bought this black hat for winter the other night. 
I was going to pick a red beanie with a pom-pom on top.
But I didn't after Paul's comment with a big grin on his face while I was trying on the red beanie.

“You look like you're wearing a condom on your head.”

I will never look at any beanie hats the same way again. Thanks to Paul.

silly sunday, joke, funny blog, beanie hat joke, winter hat

MedSpa Nurse| Hawaii Vacation Rental Host | Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

9 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
January 24, 2016 at 9:14:00 PM MST delete

Hmmm.... You've just made me reconsider wearing beanies. Don't wanna look like that. Thanks for visiting my comic site Carin

Reply
avatar
January 25, 2016 at 1:37:00 AM MST delete

LOL well Paul has put me off beanies for life haha!, I like the one your wearing looks neat :-)

Have a beaniehatlesstastic week :-)

Reply
avatar
Sandee
AUTHOR
January 25, 2016 at 8:03:00 AM MST delete

Bwahahahahahahaha. Love this and welcome to Silly Sunday.

Hope you had a fantastic day. ☺

Reply
avatar
January 25, 2016 at 8:40:00 AM MST delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Marti
AUTHOR
January 25, 2016 at 11:58:00 AM MST delete

LOL, now I'm going to have to take a second look at everyone wearing a beanie.

Reply
avatar
January 26, 2016 at 8:28:00 AM MST delete

YUP, Paul ruined the beanie hat image for me. :)

Reply
avatar

I would love to read your comments.