Does Your Child Hate You?

Friday, December 19, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


If you've never been hated by your child, you've never been a parent. --Bette Davis




I feel that my teens hate me sometimes, actually, a lot of times lately.  I'd like to think that I am doing my job as a parent.  After all, I am their parent, not their buddy.  My job is to guide them to be successful in life as they grow older, not to please them, make them laugh, and act as their buddy.  I have to care and enforce rules.

Someday they will understand me.

____________________________________________
Stay Healthy in 2015. Get $20.15 off order of $69 + Free Shipping! Code: STAYHVW. Valid 12/26-1/1/15.
If you like this post, get updates.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.