Seal Your Lips With EOS

Sunday, October 12, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

It is one of those slow Sundays at work.  I did my twelve hours at work, clocked out early, and went home with both of my teens present at home.   That was the highlight of my whole day.  Pathetic but true.

Do Not Call the Cops

“Don’t call the cops,” my son wrote me a note yesterday saying he will just see his girlfriend.

This violates his bond restriction (24-hour curfew unless he is with me outside) or in school.  He asked me to seal my lips (and let him violate the rules).  Hell, no.

Therefore, I did my motherly duty of reporting him to the cops and his probation officer.  Tomorrow, I hope will be a less-bad day.


Talking about sealing lips, I like to seal my lips with this.


Features: Lip balm for dry lips (duh).  It applies clear on the lips so even males can use it.

Target group: The feminine group with lips, although I see more of the teen girls using it.  The spheres come in bright colors attractive to the young ones.

Benefits: This balm offers moisture that lasts, although, I keep it by my laptop, so I get encouraged to apply it often.  It is organic, gluten-free, paraben-free, and petrolatum (Vaseline) free so I don’t feel bad about it ending in my mouth when I eat.  It claims to be packed with good stuff like anti-oxidant-rich vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil.  It comes with fruity flavors.  I love the pomegranate one.  Well, it cured my chapped lips, so what’s not to like.  My fourteen year old daughter loves it.

Cost: $17 from Amazon, $14 from Costco for a pack of 5. 

Disadvantage: No suncreen protection.

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.