Counting My Blessings

Friday, September 26, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Carin ICU nurse blogger

Counting Blessings

Make positive out of positive and negative.

  1. I woke up. OK, not early enough but I found my fourteen year old still in bed at 7:40 a.m. Her first class starts at 7:15 a.m. Oh well, I let it go. She did not get home from her school volleyball game until 8:30 p.m. last night. Plus, she watched the free movie I got from Redbox last night. Yup, the one I could remember her putting in the DVD player as I was supposed to watch it. She told me it was good, The Mom's Night Out, or something like that.
  2. It is nice and bright out. I get to wear my straw hat, my favorite sundress, and walk the doggies.
  3. The rep in Police Department Property Claim department let me pick up my son's property without hassle. In his bag, though, includes items I don't recognize. *suspicious and nervous*
I have mixed emotions today. Besides feeling unmotivated ( I should be applying for public defender for my son) I feel pissed I could not even print the application form from home. Stupid Epson printer with new black ink. I can't print anything in black. Then I can't access my pay-stub through my home lap top. I have to go to work. I did my 36 hours work this week. It is my first day off and I already have to go back just to print the stub required by the application.

Oh well, I will get this done.

Tonight, my daughter and I will get to visit my fifteen year old for the first time in juvenile detention center. I feel excited, nervous, and unsure what to say.

If you like this post, get updates.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.