Vision Dream Board

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 7 Comments A + a -

dream board

I say, "Fake it till I make it"
My vision is dreamy, I admit
Will I be able to submit
Can I perform and commit?

I will do it, not just try
Little by little, I'll get by
I will be strong and won't cry
I will get help from up high

My dream board is pure, I am sure
Am I strong enough or mature?
I have my doubts and feel unsure
But each day I smile, and say, "Bonjour"

Join us in ABC Wednesday.
The letter this week is V.

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

7 comments

Write comments
Indrani
AUTHOR
June 8, 2016 at 11:33:00 PM MDT delete

I like the way you have rhymed the lines.
Good choice of words!
Happy ABCW!

Reply
avatar
MelodyK
AUTHOR
June 9, 2016 at 7:02:00 AM MDT delete

wonderful poem Carin.... remember, you are unique and that is good enough!! Just one step at the time...reset your goals within possibilities and don't forget to feel joy in the littelst thing because that joy is the greatest.

Have a nice abcwednes-day / – week
♫ M e l d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
(http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-18-v)

Reply
avatar
June 9, 2016 at 8:55:00 AM MDT delete

Thanks. I am celebrating with little accomplishments I do from day to day like a frappuccino treat or something small I like.

Reply
avatar
June 11, 2016 at 7:39:00 PM MDT delete

I think we're all faking it to some degree!

ROG, ABCW

Reply
avatar

I would love to read your comments.