Endorphin, Exercise, and Euphoria

Thursday, February 11, 2016 5 Comments A + a -



My doctor prescribed exercise for me
She said I need thirty to sixty minutes daily
So I started jogging up to five miles
Everyday, I forced myself to exercise

If it won't work for stress
At least it'll help me get fit
My muffin top, I hope, will lessen a bit
But then, I am glad to get more benefit

I experienced euphoria
The endorphin is flowing
I could feel it in my head my chest
I am glowing

It's a state of happiness
Like I am alright
My teens will get help
And soon there'll be light



ABC Wednesday, euphoria, exercise, endorphin, poem

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

5 comments

Write comments
Leslie:
AUTHOR
February 11, 2016 at 11:52:00 AM MST delete

Good for you! I can't run or jog because of a bad back and bad knees, but I do enjoy going for a walk with my dog. It might seem a chore to go out, but once I'm outside, I love the fresh air and exercise. Great post!

Leslie
abcw team

Reply
avatar
MelodyK
AUTHOR
February 12, 2016 at 3:55:00 AM MST delete

Like Leslie already said: Good for you!!
I can't do it either because of a bad back and owrn hips... so the exercise i get is through walking witch my dogs every day a short distance

Wishing you all the best of health and keep up the good work!

Have a nice ABC-day / – week
♫ M el ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Reply
avatar
February 13, 2016 at 1:14:00 AM MST delete

I need that endorphin rush again...
ROG, ABCW

Reply
avatar
February 13, 2016 at 11:37:00 AM MST delete

i agree with the chore thing but once I'm out, it's all better and refreshing.

Reply
avatar
February 13, 2016 at 11:38:00 AM MST delete

thanks Melody. I just walked one of my dogs for 3 miles on a cool day. i feel food.

Reply
avatar

I would love to read your comments.