Be a Good One

Sunday, December 21, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


Whatever you are, be a good one. -- Abraham Lincoln

The Living Tree, miniature Christmas Tree
I may feel little right now, but I want to still look good.

This is my Christmas tree this year, easy to put up.  It is so small, it puts a smile on my face every time I see it, and that is everyday.

Have a good Sunday, everyone. It is a good day for me.  I went to church, the real one, not You Tube, and with my daughter.





____________________________________________
Stay Healthy in 2015. Get $20.15 off order of $69 + Free Shipping! Code: STAYHVW. Valid 12/26-1/1/15.
If you like this quote, get posts from this blog.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.