Rasperry Banana Smoothie

Thursday, November 06, 2014 0 Comments A + a -


Rasberry healthy smoothie recipe food blog





  • Greek Yogurt - 2 T
  • Chia Seeds - 1 
  • Raspberries - 3 oz
  • Banana - 1
  • Spinach - about 3/4 cup
  • Non-fat milk (or substitute)



            green smoothie recipe yummy food blog
            Creamy smoothie I can actually drink.  This was full to the max but I
            had to sip some before I took the picture.  Believe me, it's more delicious
            than it looks. And, yeah, I use the inexpensive NutriBullet that is easy to clean and blends
            food nice and smooth.
            If you like this post, get updates.
            It's FREE.
            Enter your email address:


            Delivered by FeedBurner

            Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

            I would love to read your comments.