Celebrating Halloween a Day Late

Saturday, November 01, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Tonight, we celebrated Halloween a day late with my nursing group, Philippine Nurse’s Association (PNACO). As group members and families dressed up in their creative costumes, I, the one who rushed from 12-hour shift did not have time to change and kept my royal blue party scrub-pants (and top).

It was fun just the same. Paul and I made it to the last hour and helped cleaned up after the party. Seeing my friends and their families played games and danced made my evening. The night broke my diet but, heck, it is a party. The Filipino food, the authentic pancit noodles, cassava cake, and other food were just hard to resist.  Food should be enjoyed.  I can take a break with my diet.

PNACO nurses dancing Colorado Halloween Phillippine Nurses Association
Nurses from PNACO can dance, just them, not me.



Halloween cupcake food blog
Home made Halloween muffin from work.  Misty's creation, as yummy as it looks.

prisoner halloween Colorado blog
Me, in my royal blue "nurse costume" and my fugitive from Boulder County jail.

PNACO nurses dancing Colorado Halloween Phillippine Nurses Association
Nurses and children in Halloween costumes.

If you like this post, get updates.
It's FREE.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.