No Time for Apple Pie

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 0 Comments A + a -

Today I went to see my therapist and with no surprise, her assessment told us, my depression and anxiety levels went down—from six to three on both counts.

 What is the reason?

 I know it has to be that I know where my teen son is. Not knowing where he was for almost two months put me in deep worry. Of course, now that he stays in the juvenile hall, I have different concerns but I still feel better knowing I can visit him now and that he has no access to things and no contact with false friends he could put himself in trouble with.



 He told me he reads the bible in his cell. That surprised me. He finished reading a few books too from the library. That is good.

Later today, I get to watch my daughter play level 3 and junior varsity in volleyball. Then, I have to go to a dinner in-service for work in Littleton. I will have a full day. No time to make my favorite apple pie. Maybe later, though. If you are looking for a tried and true apple pie recipe that will not disappoint, try this. I have made this repeatedly.

Nurse Volunteer Certified Critical Care Cardiac Surgery

I would love to read your comments.